Who I am
A Santa Barbara Broker You Can Trust
- I am proud to be born and raised in Santa Barbara
- Full-time real estate agent since 2004, proven track record, honored to been selected multiple times as a Village Properties “Top 10” agent
I cover the entire region of Santa Barbara – from Goleta to Carpinteria and represent properties that vary from condos, to houses, to ranches and estates. I specialize in first time buyers, clients that are relocating to my hometown, modern and sustainably built properties.
- I became the first EcoBroker in Santa Barbara and have obtained the National Association of Realtors Green Designation. “Walkability” is very important to me. As I take potential clients on tours of my hometown, I make sure to reference the neighborhood amenities, including the walkability index.
- I provide my buyers with my professional opinions on neighborhood, school districts, quality of the home as well as insider knowledge of the current MLS inventory and pocket listings.
- I present buyers with strategic plans of the process – from loan qualification, the home search, through escrow, inspections, repair negotiations and finish with closing, celebration and stay in touch after the close for anything that comes up.
Your Broker of Choice
My knowledge of neighborhood histories, first hand input about schools coupled with my expertise evaluating property values allow me to provide professional guidance to my clients. Confidentiality and diplomatic relationships with my colleagues allow me to network and serve my clients in the most impactful way possible.
I provide my Sellers with a strategic plan at the start in order to work together to successfully market and sell their property. This can include video, professional photography, e-brochures, digital flyers, postcards, as well as varied social media feeds and ways to boost posts and connect with demographics matched to the type of property represented.
I provide my buyers with my professional opinions on neighborhood, school districts, quality of the home as well as insider knowledge of the current MLS inventory and pocket listings. I present buyers with strategic plans of the process – from loan qualification, the home search, through escrow, inspections, repair negotiations and finish with closing, celebration and stay in touch after the close for anything that comes up.
EcoBroker, Green and Advanced Designations
As Santa Barbara’s first EcoBroker and a Green Designated agent, I am part of a nationally accredited designation committed to the environment and my clients. I understand the value of drought tolerant landscaping choices, energy efficiency, environmental technologies, reduced utility bills, and sustainable designs. Growing up on a ranch near Refugio with its own well, wildflower planted sod roofs, rain collectors, wind generator, solar panels and other green practices, has provided me with real life education and contributed greatly to my passion for the environment.
In addition to achieving my Broker’s license, I hold the GRI-Graduate Realtor Institute designation, both of these are advanced real estate designations proving my dedication to my industry and the importance I put on professionalism and continued real estate education.
After I earned dual bachelor degrees (History and Italian) from the University of Colorado, I returned to Santa Barbara and jumped in to real estate full-time. As a past board member of the Community Environmental Council, current CEC President’s Council member and co-president at Washington Elementary School and the Mesa Business Association, I continue to donate my time to the community.
In addition to my full-time real estate career, I have a wonderful husband, Nate who I met while attending CU Boulder. We have two very busy sons; Wyatt, 10 and Crosby, 7 who make us laugh and keep us on our toes!
- Community Environmental Council; past Board Member and Alumni Council Member.
- Washington Elementary School co-President.
- Mesa Business Association Board Member.
- Katherine Harvey Fellows; “Leading From Within” Alumni
- Food Bank and Direct Relief Volunteer
“My role as a real estate broker is to act as resource for my clients. I enjoy educating them about the various options and strategies available, and brainstorming out-of-the-box ways to achieve their real estate goals.”
- National Association of Realtors Member
- California Association of Realtors Member
- Santa Barbara Association of Realtors Member
- Broker Associate
- Green Designated Realtor
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Community Environmental Council (Board Alumni & Partnership Council Member)
- Leading From Within; Katherine Harvey Fellows Recipient
Let me find you the “Elizabeth” in your community! In addition to helping my clients buy and sell properties in my hometown, I have cultivated a network of referral agents across the country. Recently a friend from high-school, who lives in Oregon, ask me if I could help her sell her house and purchase a new one. Since I am not licensed in that state, I put her in touch with a wonderful professional in her community, that held her hand every step of the way. No matter where you are, think of me as a resource, and I will put you in touch with someone in your community.